Information Regarding Links and Copyrights for the Official Website of the Government of Japan
- As a rule, users are free to create links to information on “JapanGov, the Official Website of the Government of Japan” (hereinafter referred to as “this website”). However, this does not apply to information contained on this website where restrictions concerning links are denoted.
- Users must indicate clearly that the link(s) they create is/are to “JapanGov, the Official Website of the Government of Japan.” (This does not require prior notification to the Cabinet Office.)
- When a link is created, users are requested to ensure that the link to this website does not open as a frame within another website, but opens as a new window.
- The following banners may be used for the link.
- All information (including text, photographs and illustrations, etc.) provided on this website is subject to copyright. In addition, this website in its entirety is subject to copyright as a compilation work and these rights are duly protected under the Copyright Act of Japan and relevant international treaties.
- As an act permitted under the Copyright Act of Japan relating to use of information for private purposes or quotation, it is possible to quote from or reprint or duplicate information from this website in part or in full, provided that the source of the information is clearly attributed using an appropriate method. However, this does not apply to sections of the website that are marked “All Rights Reserved.”
- Contents of this website may not be changed without permission, either in part or in full.
- The Cabinet Office takes every possible care to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website. However, the Cabinet Office shall not assume responsibility for any consequences whatsoever that may result from decisions or actions taken by users based on the information on this website.
- The Cabinet Office is not responsible to users for any damages arising from maintenance of this website or a force majeure such as fire, power outage or other natural disasters, virus, or interference by a third party.
4. Other matters
- Information on this website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.